Excellent local facilities and services for locals
- St Margaret’s Church – Church of England
- Holy Cross Parish Church – Roman Catholic
- Topsham Methodist Church
- Topsham Surgery – Doctors, Holman Way
- The Whyte House – Dental and facial cosmetic treatment
- Topsham Pharmacy – Fore Street pharmacy
- Topsham Homeopathic Practice – above Topsham Pharmacy
- The Mede – Holiday support and day care for people with dementia and their carer
Community Hub – Nancy Potter House NOW OPEN
- Nancy Potter House – home to a wide range of health and social care services, educational and social activities, and volunteering opportunities for all the community. Assisted transport will be available to make it easier for people with limited mobility to access the site.
- Topsham Museum – Devon Museums official site
- The Topsham Bookshop – a good stop for black and white copying
- Topsham Pool – our centrally located open-air heated swimming pool
Support organisations and charities
- Topsham Community Association
- Estuary League of Friends – a major provider of aid in the community for the elderly/disabled and their carers. Find information here on their Memory and Reminiscence cafes.
- Partners in Care – Partners in Care (SW) Ltd: agency founded in 1990 to provide carers to both Social Services and private service users.
- Topsham Rotary Club
Topsham Town Criers
- To be confirmed
More useful links
- Estuary Magazine. A monthly community magazine for Topsham, available from various local shops.
- Exeter City Council
- Information Devon – Devon County Council
- County Councillor
- Devon InTouch – Devon County Council monthly news roundup
- Devon & Cornwall Police Force
Local and tourist information
- Coastal Connect – Southwest – South West England Seaside Towns
- Devon Museums – museum master listing
- Exeter City Council: Topsham Tourism Guide
- Exe Estuary Management Partnership
information, walks, events, etc.
- Exeter City Council Events Diary
- Live Map Devon – events guide linked to regional map
- Devon Car Boot Sales